So I took my camera to a mall in a nearby town, that had a coffee weekend show, where different coffee machines – mainly Jura and Gaggia – were showcased. Here are the photos and videos, as well as my impressions, from the Jura booth.
Category Archives: Bean to Cup Espresso Machines
It isn’t hard to guess what “Bean to Cup” or automatic coffee machines are meant to give us. You supply the coffee beans of your choice (instead of ground coffee in capsules or any other form) and put them in a special compartment in the coffee machine, then let the machine take care of all the necessary phases:
- Grinding the coffee beans
- Measuring the correct dose of coffee grounds for our desired drink
- Pressing the coffee grounds
- Automatically setting the dose for an espresso, long or double espresso
- Brewing a delicious aromatic coffee drink
- In some machines, frothing the milk automatically and pouring it to your cup with needing to move it.